Friday 23 August 2013

Mont Tremblant

Every other summer I go to Mont Tremblant, Quebec with my dad and usually some relatives or friends. This year I went for three days and although the weather wasn't superb, we still had a fantastic time and got to see a lot of the countryside in and around the resort. Since the weather was often chilly or rainy swimming on the beach was nearly impossible so we did a lot of walking instead. One day a deer came so close I started feeding it crab apples from a nearby tree. One of the interesting shots below is of the deer relieving him/herself in front of a small crowd. 

Mont Tremblant is generally famous, however, for the skiing season as it's one of the biggest mountains north of Montreal. I recall skiing there many times in my teens although prices for the ski passes have since skyrocketed and so has my laziness so skiing seems less like an option these days. The conditions are great though for anyone wishing to have a decent skiing experience in Eastern Canada. The resort is quite different in the summer and attracts a completely different, more family-oriented, crowd. 

To find out more about skiing in Tremblant: Ski Resort or General Tourism, or to read a recent article on the property value in the area: Buyer's Market.



No comments:

Post a Comment