Monday 28 October 2013

Valentine Park in East London

Having purchased a bike in England I am now free to roam around the city whenever the weather cooperates. The other day I visited Valentine Park in Ilford which must be one of the largest parks in East London as it took me ages to go through and around it. I can say without a doubt that this bike is the best purchase I've made this year and look forward to all the great places we'll travel together. It was nice to see the changing colour of the leaves, the bird, ducks, and swans around the lake, and the small lavender field in the garden area. Here are a few images from Valentine Park; one that I will definitely be visiting more from now on.

Read about the facilities and exciting interesting history of Valentine Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment