Tuesday 17 September 2013

Kew Gardens

On my first week in England I knew there was one thing I had to get out of the way or else I'd end up either going on a busy weekend or missing the entire season: The Royal Botanical Gardens, also known as Kew Gardens. It's conveniently located a few meters away from the tube station bearing the same name on the District line. One thing I found sad was that dogs and presumable all other animals are banned from the gardens. Although I understand the fear I still feel that owners should be allowed to bring their pets as long as they were kept on a leash. In any case, it was a beautiful garden and the IncrEdible festival is absolutely a must-see if you find yourself in the London area between now and Sunday, November 3rd. For a mere £6 you can feel like you're not in one of the most bustling cities in the world and enjoy some fantastic simple garden pleasures.

For the general website: Kew Gardens and more about the IncrEdibles festival this fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment