Sunday 6 May 2012

Garden Initiation

Botany has never really been an interest of mine. I appreciate healthy gardens but never took the time to create one ranking gardening about as high as peeling potatoes. Why then, might you ask, am I creating this diary of a garden transformation? For one, I presently find myself in a situation with several weeks off and very few plans. Also, I'm looking to break free from a potential month of boredom and television watching. Finally, it seems like an enormous but wonderful challenge. This blog will document my efforts to achieve a botanists dream garden; full of fruits, vegetable, trees, flowers, and whatever else I can conjure up- while eliminating weeds, overgrown bushes, and whatever else can be displeasing to the eye. This is all I can say now about achieving what I think to be a perfect garden. Let's see what can happen when a gardening novice embarks on a full-time mission to turn a pathetic piece of neglected land into a plentiful Babylonian garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment